CBS All Access Big Brother Premiere Party On-site Giveaway
During our Big Brother 21 Premiere Party, CBS All Access will give away the following Prizes to 4 very lucky attendees:
3 people will win:
(1) Big Brother duffel bag, one (1) Big Brother tumbler and one (1) Big Brother coffee mug.
1 person will win the GRAND PRIZE of:
two (2) night trip for two (2) people to attend a Big Brother Taping including:
- round trip airfare (coach class) from a single major U.S. airport nearest Winner's (as defined below) home (as determined by Sponsor)
- ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel, and to and from Event and hotel (if applicable)
- hotel accommodations (standard double occupancy)
- two (2) tickets to the Event. Event is tentatively scheduled for August 12, 2019; date of Event taping may be subject to change.
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO PERSONS IN ATTENDANCE AT THE BIG BROTHER PREMIERE PARTY AT SLATE NY RESTAURANT LOCATED AT 54 WEST 21st STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10025 (ON JUNE 25, 2019), WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sponsor & Administrator: CBS Interactive Inc. (“CBSI”), 1401 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.
Prize Providers: CBSI
Sweepstakes Entities: CBSI and SlateNY
- Acceptance of Rules. By entering the "CBS All Access Big Brother Premiere Party On-site Giveaway" (the "Sweepstakes") operated by CBSI at the Big Brother Premiere Party at Slate NY Restaurant at 54 West 21st Street, NY, NY 10025 (the "Premiere Party") you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Sweepstakes, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to participants who are (a) in attendance at the CBS All Access Big Brother Premiere Party; (b) who are 21 years of age or older at the date of entry in the Sweepstakes. Employees and directors and their immediate family members of the Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, former Big Brother Contestants and/or their guests are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purpose of the foregoing "Immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings or any members of the same households of such employees and directors. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period. The Sweepstakes begins on June 25, 2019 at 6:30 PM ("ET") and ends at 9:00 PM ET on June 25, 2019 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Entering: To receive an entry into the Sweepstakes, you need to complete the entry form provided at the Party during the Entry Period and agree to these Official Rules.
- Prizes/Drawings/Odds/Winner Notification(s).
Prizes & Random Drawings:
- The first three (3) random drawings will be for a Prize (as defined below) consisting of one (1) Big Brother duffel bag, one (1) Big Brother tumbler and one (1) Big Brother coffee mug. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Prize is One Hundred Dollars (US$130.00). The first random drawings will be conducted, and potential winner announced on or around between 9:05 - 9:10 PM ET.
- The fourth and final random drawing will be for the grand prize (the "Grand Prize") that consists of two (2) night trip for two (2) people to attend a Big Brother Taping (the "Event"), including: (i) roundtrip airfare (coach class) from a single major U.S. airport nearest Winner's (as defined below) home (as determined by Sponsor); (ii) ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel, and to and from Event and hotel (if applicable); (iii) hotel accommodations (standard double occupancy); (iv) two (2) tickets to the Event. Event is tentatively scheduled for August 12, 2019; date of Event taping may be subject to change. Total approximate retail value of the Prize is Two Thousand Dollars (US$2,000.00); certain terms and restriction apply. See section 6, Prize Restrictions. The fourth and final random drawing will be for the Grand Prize will be conducted, and potential winner announced on or around between 9:15 - 9:20 PM ET.
- Grand Prize Restrictions. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the Grand Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes, meals, beverages and gratuities are the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and their guest. If the Grand Prize Winner resides within a 100-mile radius of the Event host city, ground transportation may be provided for the Grand Prize Winner and guest in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in Grand Prize value. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Actual value of the Grand Prize may vary based on departure city and dates of travel, no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in Grand Prize value. Specifics of travel package are subject to availability and Sponsor's sole discretion. Complete terms and conditions of trip will be furnished with prize notification. Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent on a carrier of Sponsor's choice. The Grand Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and provide all necessary travel documents required. Guest of the Grand Prize Winner must be 18 or older and must sign the Travel Companion Release (as defined below). If the Event is canceled, rescheduled or pre-empted not due to Grand Prize Winner’s fault, Sponsor shall supply Grand Prize Winner with the trip portion as described above, within one (1) year from date of Prize notification, minus the Event tickets and transportation within the city. If the confirmed Grand Prize Winner cannot take the trip and/or attend the Event on dates specified by the Sponsor, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Grand Prize Winner, and it will be understood that Grand Prize Winner has forfeited the Prize. The Sweepstakes Entities, and/or any other relevant party, reserves the right to stop, remove or to deny entry to the Grand Prize Winner and/or guest from participating in any portion of the Grand Prize, including without limitation, the Event, who engages in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or in any conduct the Sweepstakes Entities deem to be improper or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Event. Prize is nontransferable. All income and other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.
- No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of any Prize or any portion of any Prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize or any of its components with a prize of comparable or greater value should a Prize or any of its components become unavailable or for any other reason needs to be exchanged. Prize is solely for personal use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Grand Prize Winner and guest must be able to travel on dates provided by Sponsor (August 11 - August 13, 2019).
- Total maximum ARV of all Prizes to be awarded during this Sweepstakes is Two Thousand Three Hundred Ninety Dollars (US$2,390.00). Limit one prize per person, household and email address.
- Odds of winning: Odds of winning a Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period and how many participants are present at time of applicable random drawing and of Prize claim. The random drawings will be conducted by Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
- Winner Notification: Potential winner(s) ("Winners") must be present in order to win. If a potential Prize Winner(s) does not claim the Prize and/or fails to comply with the eligibility requirement or these Official Rules, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Only three (3) attempts for a new alternate will be conducted per Prize. If attempt fails, unclaimed Prize(s) will not be awarded.
- Prize Restrictions. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of a Prize is permitted. Prize is solely for personal use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities.
- Prize Taxes. All federal, state, local, and other tax liabilities, if applicable, arising from the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, winning a Prize, will be the sole responsibility of each winner.
- Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release. Each winner may be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Release Forms”) as well as a W-9 tax or E-8 tax (where applicable) form upon notification of winning. Failure to return Release Forms timely, or if a winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Winner's travel companion must complete, execute and return a Travel Companion Liability Release, a Travel Companion Publicity Release (collectively, the "Travel Companion Release Forms") prior to issuance of travel documents. Failure to return the Travel Companion Release Forms timely may prevent travel companion of Winner from participating in the trip.
- Publicity Release Terms. Except where prohibited by law, a winner's acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
- Improper Conduct. Administrator, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award a Prize, if entrant engages in any conduct Administrator deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or Prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through entering multiple entry forms per drawing, allowing others to use entrant's personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the Sweepstakes. Winner(s) agree that Administrator may void any part of a Prize that winner may have won and/or require the return of any part of a Prize that winner may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Winner(s) further acknowledge that any forfeiture of a Prize and/or return of a Prize shall in no way prevent Administrator from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Integrity of Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes which Administrator, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the Winner(s) from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
- Lost or Corrupted Entries. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible entries, if applicable, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate entry information. The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes.
- Damaged Property. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents affiliated, and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or property related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Errors. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in this Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes and Prize Winners. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you/entrant hereby forever waive/s any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of a winner, the distribution of a Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of a Prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any part of a Prize or any part of this Sweepstakes.
- Release and Indemnity. Each entrant in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Prize winners, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, participation in this Sweepstakes and participation in any activity related to this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Identity Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Binding Arbitration. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, in the City of New York and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 21 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of New York, in the City of New York.
- Winner List/Official Rules. For the name of the Winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 30, 2019 to "Winner's list, "CBS All Access Big Brother Premiere Party On-site Giveaway" c/o CBS Interactive Inc., 1401 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. The Official Rules will be accessible online and at the CBS All Access Big Brother Premiere Party On-site Giveaway location at the Slate NY Restaurant and Bar at 54 West 21st Street, New York, NY 10025.